Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked this guy up yesterday from my secret spot. Only 40 bucks. This is the first time ive scene him with this perticular Rhom, I had to pick it up. Hes in a 55 that is slpit with another rhom for the time being. When I got him his eye was bright red, however it hasnt been red since Ive had him. Hes around 6 inches from the back of the tail to the front of the head. If you guys have any ideas what kind of rhom he is fill me in, im thinking a guyana.

·
Danger
5,661 Posts
sweet, well done good pic up. he looks juvenile at the mo, his eyes may have less colour coz of stress.
whats are you feeding him on?

keep the pics coming!

·
Registered
11,318 Posts
very cool man. he is probably just a lil stressed from moving. I think you got him for a great price. What tank will you upgrade to?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I put some beef heart in his tank last night, however he did not eat it, my other Rhom still wont eat any food that is not living yet either. Its been almost a wek in a half since he ate last, im going to try again 2nite witht the beef heart, im losing patience and may have to throw some feeders in their 2morrow. My brother in law plans on giving me his 55 gal. very soon, so im waiting on that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts