Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pointers?

been going out with a chick for 3 yrs got dumped now playing the feilds again. got a few chicks numbers and laid twice but im rusty with the whole pick up part.

give me ur tips........... or make fun its all goooooooood

· Registered
2,647 Posts
ozhp said:
pointers?
been going out with a chick for 3 yrs got dumped now playing the feilds again. got a few chicks numbers and laid twice but im rusty with the whole pick up part.
give me ur tips........... or make fun its all goooooooood
[snapback]832904[/snapback]​
No worry's man, picking up chicks is sooo hard in my small town, cause they're either sluts or are hooked up with guys...

· Registered
2,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah i hear ya........... i can go out and meet chicks but that involves effort which ive resorted 2. the first chick i tried to get was a sucess.. and i banged her many times lol. but i think i was just lucky.

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
Dave Hasselhoff said:
be a bad ass. look at hasselhoff when he was on night rider. he could get any chick he wanted bc the ladies knew how much of a badass he was.

[snapback]832961[/snapback]​
Nah, the ladies only fell for it because they got paid to fall for it and read from a script

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Go to a club, party, or a gathering.. Scope out the chicks you have interests in.. try to make eye contact.. if she keeps looking back, then its a "go"...

Simply walk up to her, be sincere, and say "Excuse me.. I dont know you, but I think your very pretty."

Walk away, look back after a couple minutes, and see if she's has a smile on her face. If a smile.. theres your green light. If no, you just dont have no game....

· Registered
235 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Go to a club, party, or a gathering.. Scope out the chicks you have interests in.. try to make eye contact.. if she keeps looking back, then its a "go"...

Simply walk up to her, be sincere, and say "Excuse me.. I dont know you, but I think your very pretty."

Walk away, look back after a couple minutes, and see if she's has a smile on her face. If a smile.. theres your green light. If no, you just dont have no game....
[snapback]832986[/snapback]​
i dont know about the pretty thing thou

· Registered
235 Posts
yeah but i just got out of a two and a holf year about a month ago i did really care before but now she has a boyfriend and it is really hitting me now! i dont know what to do and she still calls me and stuff it really sucks!!

· RHoM L0V3R
1,062 Posts
Go up to a girl and be like..."Hey sexy, wanna come back to my place and see my piranha...then we can get it on..." If she says yes then awesome for you. If she says no be like "What you don't like fish?!?!?...Thats funny cause you sure do smell like one...BIOTCH!!!!!!"

Works everytime

· Squish Mitten
3,170 Posts
treat women like the sh*t they are....lol.....j/k....thats my dads point after being married for 20 years....lol.....bout that hole hey i dont know you but i think ur pretty.....thats really corny, and no offense, but MAY scare alotta women off...jus be urself check the chicks out and put some smooth moves on....to me, if i wanna find out if a girl is scopin me out or checkin me out i'll do lil things like pick at my shirt or tie my shoe and if they tie they're shoe or f*ck with there shirt u'll know they checkin you out....but seriously, picking up chicks is like a form of art....either you have it or you don't

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.