Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to share this. I really need to get a camera so that I can share the pics. I picked up a 6 inch comet goldfish today. He was 10 bucks at my lfs. I have some friends in town and we're all going to sit down and watch him die.

It will be cool. I've got a 75 with an 8 inch Red, a 7 inch Reds, and two 6 inch Caribe. I just got the Caribe a week ago, so I'm looking forward to seeing how they want to partake. I'll let you know.

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
hope they arent shy or dissapiont u.with alot of people watching they might not even touch it .

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
They won't disappoint...I've done this before and if its during regular feeding time...they should pounce on it right away so have the camera ready to go when you drop the bad boy in.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Man, you most def gotta show pix of this next time!!!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Bigwil76543210 said:
thats sweet...you should try a bubble eyed goldfish next time....they will have some fun with that...
thats no challenge, those things are so mutated that they cant even swim right... get something that will atleast give them a chase, make them work for there food
Maybe Nate will let you use his fingers

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Come on! get a camera a share the pics...!

·
Registered
237 Posts
i fed my natts a big ol bubble eyed goldfish once and it was rad. i could here the bones crunching from accross the room

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
just make sure they dont stand too close to the tank during feeding. My friends would always put their face next to the tank, and expect me to feed them. HAHA

1 - 9 of 9 Posts