Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
As promised, here are the pics:

I understand that the tanks are too small, especially when they grew up...... Being a responsible pet owner, I am planning to give up some of them to my friends...

It was an impulse buy for me to get the 23 juvenille Ps since I used to live in LA and I can't get my hand on Ps there, and now I am back living in my country, I can get hold of Ps easily and at a very cheap price. I bought those 23 Ps at around Rp 100,000 = USD $12.

Pls let me know which species they are.....

·
Registered
147 Posts

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Right click it and save to hard drive. Then upload it at th bottom of the reply page.

·
Registered
286 Posts
They all look like pygocentrus natterri(?). Just little red bellies
You gonna keep them all in a huge ass tank?? That would be sweet!

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
Sorry i forgot that cant upload pics for a little. Ill host a pic for you for a couple of days.

If anybody wants to see more just click on the properties and paste on address.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
They are definately reds. Nice fish by the way. As you already know, they will outgrow that tank in a matter of months. (2-3 is my guess)

~Dj

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Congrats on your new Reds...remember you need at least a 400g tank for your 23 for life...so sell some of them or get a bigger tank...!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Nice pix man!!! Are you planning to keep all those or are you gonna sell soon?? Give it a couple weeks and most def you will start having injuries and cassualties in that overcrowded tank of yours

1 - 14 of 14 Posts