Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am always on here

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pfury

1K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  RhomZilla 
#1 ·
Depends on how bored I get. Or if I think of new topics. I am addicted so far.

#3 ·
I sign out but it always says I am on? who knows

#5 ·
When I come back it already has my name on their and half of the time it doesn't ask me for my password it depends on how long I am away if it is a couple of hours, I am still logged in when I click my favorites and come back to it. I do nothing and I post.

#8 ·
pcrose said:
When I come back it already has my name on their and half of the time it doesn't ask me for my password it depends on how long I am away if it is a couple of hours, I am still logged in when I click my favorites and come back to it. I do nothing and I post.
This would be because the board saves your login information and automatically does it when you view the portal. By means of cookies.
Delete your cookies and see what happends.

But yeah I'm always on
MAD

#9 ·
What is a cookie?

#10 ·
You know like Oreo Cookies.. :
: I thought you would know these things...

Just kidding. I know what it is but I dont know how to describe it. For every site you visit there is a cookie for it. It basically stores info of that site. In your case your cookie remembers who you are automatically to a site. Confusing I know...Im confusing myself just by telling you...

#11 ·
so like predatoryfish.net is a cookie and p-fury is a cookie, so lost?

#17 ·
Innes you are on here way more than once a week. Mad thanks for the cookie info.

#19 ·
i usually log on before work evening shift and than i check out whats new 9 hours later but it is preety fun i must admit.

#21 ·
Im always on this shizzel cause im a post junkie and trying to surpass all of you in skulls!!! At work, at home, in my mind, body and soul... except for the times when the site is getting maintenance. Then I have to either do real work at work or chorse that i need to catch up on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.