Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
The ASSMAN
13,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy just has not learn a thing. I posted some picks at pfish and he had to go and make another stupid comment. Some people make it to easy. If you read the old post about this guy you will know he was tell anyone who disagreed with him they were 15 year old school kids. He is continuing on that same line of thought.
the thread

My first response was going to be "yea, your wife had me working overtime" but I decided to tame it down a little.

I hope he responds!!!!!!

·
The ASSMAN
13,346 Posts
Thanks for the replies to the dumbass, I just droped another little bomb and I truely hope he replies. Some people never learn that when you attack with such limp statements you are asking for someone a little more intelligent to rake you over the coals. Oh well, make my life a little funner!!!!!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
That guy sounds like he's an immature teenager, I dont even see why you waste your time dealing with him...

BTW I like your rhom picture

I would post it there but Im not part of their board.

·
joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
That guy sounds like he's an immature teenager, I dont even see why you waste your time dealing with him...

BTW I like your rhom picture

I would post it there but Im not part of their board.
Wow Karen, you ventured into the piranah discussion forum

and that jason guy is a dick!

·
The ASSMAN
13,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thePACK said:
nice fuckin rhom....gg....also like your natts..

some kids just have nothing better to do..except f*ck up others threads..
Thanks dude,
I think the funniest thing about Jason is that I am probably older than he is, and obviously more intelligent, and he still insists I am Jonas's age

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.