i bet he could do some damage if he wanted to

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Holy sh*t that crazy!!. he is a beast.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
That is F*ckin amazing......How long have you had that monster, and how did you get the balls to do that?

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
monster Rhom prices, just Dropped
Dude you have nerves of steel
thanks for sharing that clip.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
How long have you had that monster?
I bought the rhom in mid December....around the 13th.

how did you get the balls to do that?
I worked my way up to touching him like that. I was syphoning the tank one day and he didnt seem to mind that the tube was close to him so I slowly touched his tail...which too he didnt mind. So I gradually started petting him more and more until I could do what you saw in the video

I am glad to hear that you guys like the vid

thanks for the compliments on my rhombeus :nod:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
what an awesome video jessed. you are the man. look, i know it's risky, but my young rhom lets me get away with the same thing. i'm not going to make a habit of it, but you are a crazy bastard. i'd never try it with a fish that size. that's varsity level p touching only! that fish could take your whole hand half-way off if he got frightened while you were doing that! i'm getting a huge rhom as soon as i can. it must be great to own a fish that unique. it's fascinating how rhom personalities differ from fish to fish and improve with age for that matter. that old guy just doesn't give a sh*t. he's just a huge cool rhom and he knows it. nothing to prove to this crowd.

·
2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
4,009 Posts
I knew that you had to be a little nuts to own piranhas but dam you are crazy. I got money that you were one high ass mofo when you started petting that MONSTER. Anyways thanks a lot for sharing that vid with us. It was just amazing and that is a beautiful Rhom.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts