Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All of my pets are my children till I decide to have kids in the future.. even then they will still be our children.

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was beginning to think I was the only one besides my kevin to think this way it took you guys long enough to post lol

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Not me.. I dont consider my Ps as kids, but as mah boyz!! No way will you see me baby my Ps. Ill look out after 'em, take care of 'em, but never pamper 'em.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I feel sad when one of my pets die and then I move on in a month or so; this was for a dog. But in no way am I as devastated as if one of my kid dies.

Pets at the end are not like my kids... they are like my cars. I pamper them and love them, but if anything happens, they are easily replaced in my heart.

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I see Forrest as my son, but I see my fish different, I like them in and all and I highly pamper them, but wouldnt defend them in the fashion I would a son. The cat I used to have (died from kidney disease) and Forrest I see as my sons and somebody would be wishing a world of sh*t on themselves to mess with them. My fish I certainly wouldnt ignore somebody screwing with them but I certainly wouldnt go to the extremes I would with Forrest as far as protection goes. Maybe I just dont have the bond with the fish like I do Forrest because they are always behind the glass while Forrest can interact more (by bitting me
)

·
Registered
169 Posts
I used to feel like my dogs were like my kids (fish don't bond like dogs do). And then my daughter was born. And then one of the dogs nipped at my baby girl. Now we have no dogs. 'nuff said.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
WELL I HAVE A 3YR OLD SON SO MY PETS ARE MY PETS AND MY SON MY SON I WOLDNT THINK OF SELLING MY SON BUT I SWEAR MY RBP GET BIG ENOUGH ill trade their ass for a caribe lol but then agai my 7"rhom ive had since a nickel size i wouldnt trade him fro anthing so i guess he is my child

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.