• PEPSI

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Pepsi is good when you need a sugar boost and Coke is good for when your want a lot of carbonation in you. :Oo: Either way I only like Coke when it's from McDonalds, because for some reason it tastes better, other than that I like Pepsi.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
ORIGIONAL all the way, but between pepsi & Coke it doesn't much matter (as long as you are talking soft drinks! *insert wink icon here*)

Xenon - where is the wink icon?

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Not into either, I would rather just have a beer. I do use coke to clean the rust off my Cleveland RTG wedges (golf club). All you do is soak them in coke over night and the coke eats all the rust off. That should tell you a little more about what you are drinking.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sprite is made buy coke. this debaite is on who makes the best product. eg. if you drink barqs.c plus,sprite,mellow yellow. ect. you like coke. if you drink. crush,mountain dew.gatoraide. ect you like pepsi.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
...i know we're debating about the manufactur's but i never liked coke the drink, i like coke the company in general...but i dont drink soda anymore, very harmful....

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
grosse gurke said:
That should tell you a little more about what you are drinking.
That it cleans your insides?!

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.