Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was getting food at the drive though, and some punk sitting on his pice of crap trucks tailgate, as i drove by said, you look cool is those sun glasses
I looked at him, i was like, what do i say to a loser like this .. so i stoped the car and said, hey man, ill give 20 bucks for a blow job or 15 for a hand job. then he said f*ck you bitch. So i was like, Ok this is going no where... So i said f*ck your grandpa and just left. He didnt say any thing else.
what should i have done?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
um I would have told him to fuckoff or something but uh yeah I guess you handled it well

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
ignore him. I mean there has to be a reason for him to say that you look cool in shades and he obviously wants to provoke you in some way. Just chill. and go on your way. If you engage with him thats like stooping down to his low level of deprived saracastic hopeless insulting.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
i think he was expacting you to just drive off and say nothing....coming back at him with a smart ass comment was probably totally unexpected and thats why the only thing he could think of to say was "f*ck you bitch".

good job bobme!!

this still cracks me up

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
are you mad cause he rejected you offer..

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
he was obviously looking for trouble. The best way I've found to deal with it is to give them what they want by just beating them till they stop moving...it works like a charm for me

·
Dodge City
10,070 Posts
mdemers883 said:
he was obviously looking for trouble. The best way I've found to deal with it is to give them what they want by just beating them till they stop moving...it works like a charm for me

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
lol good one

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
F-That!! I would've said hella sarcastically..

"Yeah.. and I hope you dont think your gonna get any chicks today sitting all alone in the back of your broken down truck eatting a 99 cent burger."

Then drove away and yelled out... "***"!!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Or you could've been just straight forward and said..

"Why you checking me out..****!!!"

No offense to the ones who are

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
mdemers883 said:
funny that works for me too
dixon

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
what would you have done if the reason he said it was because he thought you were cute and took you up on your offer?

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Bobme ypu can send those 20 dollars to my paypal account. I'll PM you with the account name and directions to my house. I'll be exercising my jaw while I wait.

·
Registered
344 Posts
ok, the proper way to handle this situation is to completely ignore the punkass order an extra large soda, then drive bye and throw it at his face. then drive off with a huge smile.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.