Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you know, I ordered 10) .5" inch reds from Pedro the other day. They will not arrive again today!! I assume after almost four days that if they do arrive, they will be either dead or dying.

Pedro offers a 100% live delivery gaurantee but doesn't refund the $35.00 shipping charge. The post office will refund Pedro the shipping because the delivery time was not met. In this case, I'm assuming Pedro will either make another shipment to me or refund my money including shipping. Right?

Has anyone else had fish shipping problems and if so, how was it resolved?

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Hmmm not that this will help, but i always buy my fishes in person in the Zoo shop and take em home with me

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I have never bought fish through the mail cause I am afraid of something exactly like this happening. Good luck with it, but it looks like your luck is pretty much run out.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, this is the first time I've ordered through the internet for fish too and it looks like it will be the last time as well.

·
Registered
467 Posts
My buddy deals with pedro all the time. Something must have gone wrong. I would email him or PM him. I'm sure there is a good explaination.

SMTT

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Pedro is a good guy, I have gotten fish from him before and have never had a problem. The reason shipping is not refunded is because he is out that cost. If usps refunds the shipping, I am sure he will make another shipment at no charge, or a minimal packing fee. I certainly cant speak for pedro but that sounds fair to me.

·
Registered
496 Posts
I bet he doesnt like you making topics like this against him. When the fish come, check them out. If some are dead, email pedro and sort it out through pm/email.

I'm sure he wants you to be satisfied.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't get me wrong. I'm not slamming Pedro by any means. He shipped them on time. It's the Postal system that's at fault. I'm not even going to get into that. My blood boils even thinking about the Post office.

I will call Pedro later today.

Just want you guys to know that Pedro did what he needed to do as far as shipping them and I'm not blaming him in anyway.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
yeah if you talk to him,he will probably just ship out a new package to you.i have had similar problems with other mail orders.unfornatlely if you call them(usps)and tell them about your situation it falls on deaf ears(government what do you expect).sorry to hear about this.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Please give us an update of how it goes. I was thinking of ordering from Pedro... I will wait until you settle your situation first. Do you think Pedro ships to California?

·
Registered
698 Posts
"but if he gets his money back so will you, or he will ship you another batch, your choice probably"

Hey aren't you kind of making decisions for Pedro? How do you know what he'll do or not do? Is he a friend of yours?

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
no, I dont know him, but if it were me and the shipper got the shipping money back and I didnt there would be hell to pay, get my point, I have heard good things of Pedro though, if he wants to stay in business he will make the customer happy, thats the way all good businesses are

·
Registered
492 Posts
fishman2 said:
"but if he gets his money back so will you, or he will ship you another batch, your choice probably"

Hey aren't you kind of making decisions for Pedro? How do you know what he'll do or not do? Is he a friend of yours?
He is saying that because that is how most people do business and if he does nothing about it that makes pedro an asshole, Not saying anything against him. :D

·
Registered
698 Posts
:eek:oh2: "and if he does nothing about it that makes pedro an asshole, Not saying anything against him." Well we wouldn't want that would we? :
:

·
Registered
492 Posts
Are you disagreeing or agreeing with me fishman2 or are you being a smart ass, I wanna no what you mean ???

And yes it makes him an asshole if he does nothing about it, Not about the shipping but giving him his money back for what he paid for or giving him some more fish. But if he does non of thse things makes him an asshole.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.