Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting at the kitchen table and kept hearing these thuds and splashes. It was off and on for a couple mins so i decided to go check out my tank. Sure enough the monoculus were goin at it again. I measured the distance from the tank to where I was sitting which was 58ft. My room is also upstairs.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
size tank? how big are they?

what are they doing? fighting? mating? feeding?

btw.. the pics dont work. just upload them in a reply

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Over the past month or so all 4 of the monos colored up very nicely. 2 of which are almost a neon yellow color. One of the larger ones @about 11" started to get a hump a few weeks ago. Size ranges from about 10-12". The biggest mono has been digging a pit on and off over the past week. Currently they are in a standard 100g. I was hoping that the tank would last until spring when my pond warms up so they could go in there. I may have to upgrade again...there goes my money
I kno that ur the cichla god,,,any advice for me? As for the pix they're the same ones I posted on Pfish a while back, i'm sure you saw them. I'll try to get some new ones up soon.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
sounds like you have some mating going on. thats fantastic.

watch out for when the pair actually gets into it, they will whipe out the others..

good luck bro, keep ME posted.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's what I was hoping for, but not this early. I'll keep a close eye on them. If a pair forms then i'll give the others to my friends I guess. I'll keep you posted.

·
~ATLANTA BRAVES~
18,086 Posts
An error has occurred.

You do not appear to be the owner of this album.
Make sure you are logged in.

Please push the Back button on your browser to correct this problem.
Thank you.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
An error has occurred.

You do not appear to be the owner of this album.
Make sure you are logged in.

Please push the Back button on your browser to correct this problem.
Thank you.
[snapback]898911[/snapback]​
I linked those from the public thing so people could seem them. Not sure why it didn't work but whatever. I'll get some new ones up soon enough.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts