1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
So why are you leaving?!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
If its the reason I know of, I think its pathetic.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
....if you want, i'll let you use my logon name, and you can post whatever you want, since i won't be using it after these last 2-3 weeks....other than that, peace out my brother

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
....if you want, i'll let you use my logon name, and you can post whatever you want, since i won't be using it after these last 2-3 weeks....other than that, peace out my brother
ur leaving too spikey?

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Spikey is going into boot camp!!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
It is a shame to lose you Mad, Personally I hope that you can get around whatever differances you have with whichever members you are talking about and start posting again.

This place will never be the same without you

as for USMC*sPiKeY*, you also will be missed, but I expect we will see you again in the future

oh, and I couldn't let this go:
"really?......DON'T GET OF TOPIC.....I JUST GOT IN TROUBLE BY XENON FOR SPAMMING " - piranha 13

how is this on-topic?
the topic has nothing to do with your post whoring, it is about Mad piranhas!

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Ok, time to clear up some confusion because I have gotten many PM's about this:

USMC - Sad to see you go bro. We need to get together for a beer before you go since we live so close together.

Piranha 13 - Post what you please but anybody with any experience in boards will tell you 350 posts in 3 days is a bit much and is borderline spamming....I appreciate your enthusiasm and participation.

MAD Piranhas - MAD is not posting here by his own choice and has nothing to do with any decision me or the staff here made. I actually pleaded with MAD to stay and post because I think he brings a lot to the board and I was looking foward to seeing his piranhas kill a cow
. The disagreements arose over the "What do you do when your bored*" thread in which it eventually boiled down into a rant about masturbation. The lounge is a place to shoot the sh|t and get to know your fellow members outside of the piranha discussion. I encourage free speech at all times yet there is always a measure of what is appropriate and what is not. Making a decision about the appropriatness of a post or topic is what the moderating team (Me and Hydroshutter) are here to do (and EXPECTED to do)

Because of this, last night, Hydroshutter decided to close the thread. I stand by his actions of wouldve done it myself if I had the opportunity. (he beat me to it).

Lastly, I encourage everyone to express themselves freely, but please keep it within the bounds of good taste.

-Xenon

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Xenon said:
Any questions/comments from anyone?
yeah, how could the fact that MAD piranhas posted one of the funnyest comments ever on this board, end up with him leaving?

to me this seem like an over the top reaction, But I don't know what was said to him, but I would have thought that most of the members thought it was funny, and even if some did have a problem with it - SO WHAT!

I just don't get it!

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
i didnt have a problem with his comment. and i want him to stay hes a nice guy and were all going to miss him here....

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
I guess that's his perogative. I just don't understand why people have to broadcast when they leave, but don't worry I'm sure he'll be back; most people return eventually.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Xenon said:
Piranha 13 - Post what you please but anybody with any experience in boards will tell you 350 posts in 3 days is a bit much and is borderline spamming....I appreciate your enthusiasm and participation.
I actually don't have 350 posts in 3 days. If you remember I couln't log in because of the Ikonboard to Invision Board switch so I registered a new account as piranha 13 instead of he old piranha13 without the space so I PM'ed you to see if you could reset my post count. I actually joined on Jan. 23, 2003.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.