Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you know how to make your own graphics for your windows explorers bar, I know their are sites that have free software for it, but I dont want all the BS, I just want to put my own up there

·
Dodge City
10,070 Posts
Innes said:
Before installing HOTBAR ,
you might want to read some of these

" http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/3302-2366-10156187.html "

and do a search using "Google" Search for "hotbar" and "spyware" together .

Here's part of the user agreement ,I would avoid it.
"HOTBAR COLLECTS AND STORES INFORMATION ABOUT THE WEB PAGES YOU VIEW AND THE DATA YOU ENTER IN SEARCH ENGINE SEARCH FIELDS WHILE USING THE SOFTWARE. HOTBAR USES THIS INFORMATION TO DETERMINE WHICH ADS AND BUTTONS TO DISPLAY ON YOUR HOTBAR TOOLBARS AND WHICH ADS TO SHOW YOUR BROWSER. HOWEVER, HOTBAR DOES NOT (A) ASSOCIATE OR STORE SUCH WEB USAGE DATA OR SEARCH INFORMATION WITH ANY PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND OTHER CONTACT INFORMATION OR (B) ANALYZE SUCH WEB USAGE DATA OR SEARCH INFORMATION TO DETERMINE THE IDENTITY OF ANY HOTBAR USER. SOME INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE HOTBAR SOFTWARE IS PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE, SUCH AS NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS. "

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah hotbar is the type of thing I was looking for but I dont want to deal with all their BS software, I was wanting to know if I can put one of those on there, on my own

Drew I will look into your suggestion

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.