Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has this ever been suggested for P-Fury? I did a search, didn't find anything.

I think it would be cool to have monthly raffles, where participants buy tickets through paypal, and the money raised goes towards the prizes.

· Peace....Through Superior Firepower
10,552 Posts
P-fury has Raffles , But Xenon Being the cool guy he is , dosent charge anyone , he Usually posts in different locations on the board and you have to post in them to be entered ...Very Cool Dude ...

· Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah...I know we have raffles. They're not very often, though.

This way we could have them once a month, since money for the prize would be raised by the tickets. And the prizes could be much bigger.
For example, if 50 people put in $20 each, we could have a raffle for a moster rhom or something.

· Registered
19,249 Posts
Sam said:
Yeah...I know we have raffles. They're not very often, though.

This way we could have them once a month, since money for the prize would be raised by the tickets. And the prizes could be much bigger.
For example, if 50 people put in $20 each, we could have a raffle for a moster rhom or something.
[snapback]862652[/snapback]​
fish are typically given away monthly.... is that not often enough? I would do this but something about holding money raffles raises issiued of legality I would have to research first.

· Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Xenon said:
fish are typically given away monthly.... is that not often enough?
[snapback]862682[/snapback]​
Oh yeah...I didn't realize that was a regular thing. I though they were just once-in-a-while offers from the sponsors.

But that's cool if it's gonna happen every month.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.