Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up with all the Hecklers? Why would you go to a comedy club to see someone and then heckle them?? Anyway, I thought this was a set op on Pauly Shore's part (never know with the who fake your death video) but it does seem to be real. He got knocked out!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...63223883966153

I searched and did not find it posted, so I hope this is not a repost!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I am not a fan of Pauly Shore but where was security?

·
Registered
142 Posts
thats absurd that should hang that fat sh*t cowboy wannabe publicly. Shouldn't mess with people doing their job, especially when you paid to see it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
There have always been jerks at shows to heckle people. Since the Richards incident though, they will get more attention now and more people will think its alright to pull that kind of BS. Physical violence however, is unnecessary and just plain criminal.

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
that cowboy's gonna get a helluva lawsuit

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Beating up Pauly Shore is pretty pathetic, leave the guy alone he's had enough with his career.

JK, I still think Pauly Shore is funny. Son in law, jury duty, biodome, all great movies.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Beating up Pauly Shore is pretty pathetic, leave the guy alone he's had enough with his career.

JK, I still think Pauly Shore is funny. Son in law, jury duty, biodome, all great movies.
Encino Man = FTW!
[/quote]

How the f*ck could I forget Encino Man. That was the best.

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
encino man was definately the best of all of them...

Hecklers are so f*cking gay - if you don't like the show, LEAVE... What the hell would make you get on stage an punch the comedian you PAID to see?

·
Caribe > Any Other Piranha
6,351 Posts
u know, and then fckn idiots wonder why we need all the additional security, cause of assholes like this.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
C'mon now.. who hasn't always wanted to punch Pauly Shore ??

1 - 20 of 32 Posts