Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
im not sure why but when i look at my new rhom he sorta freaks out and runs into stuff including the sides of the tank, plants, and the filter. its kinda wierd because i have never done anything that would cause him to do this. any reasons for this? he is relatively new but i would think he would be adjusted to seeing me outside his tank by now?

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah thats what i was hoping. cause he hasnt been eating well for me yet and ive been trying shrimp. i had a few guppies in there just in case he did decide to eat but he hasnt touched them....and apparently one guppy laid eggs somewhere cause i now have a lot of tiny guppies

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
As stated, the way he is acting and his feeding behavior will pass in time. Some Rhoms take up to a month to start eating properly. Keep spending time in front of his tank, and try feeding him everyday while removing the uneaten remains, and he will come on of his shell soon or later. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
HE runs into the glass cause in the wild there is no limit to were they can go and in your tank there is and he has to get used to new things around his new world just be patient and do water changes and only feed him the best and you will get the best out of your Rhomb.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
if he smokes weed, he could be paranoid?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts