Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on this fish board play paintball? If so what kind of gun or guns do you have?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm sorry for bumping my thread when it never left the page. I will not do it again.

Bump means, to push up a thread to the first page once it has gone on to the second page.

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
Well I have never played in a real course, just in the woods with my friend. We didnt all have masks and one time I shot my friend in the mouth. We didnt play too much after that. I dont know enough about the sport to talk about the guns...I had a semi automatic but it was probably the lowest type out there. how often you play?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I've played twice, isnt it great fun!
I dont know about the guns though, I think they were sh*t ones.
we used granades as well.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
YEA!! I PLAY PAINTBALL HARDCORE! im into the turnys and stuff.

i shoot a.

Boblong Defiant(solid red), with a kapp drop,smart parts teardrop barrel.red dye sticky grips.red 12v revolution hopper gems.and a 88cu 3000 psi Crossfire compressed air tank.

and i just got a blade trigger for it

I GOT MAD SKILLS :rockin:

·
Registered
467 Posts
Never played around with a paintball gun before. But what I don't understand is how come this generation has been growing up on violence from video games to paintballing and be such pansies when it comes to the real thing like WAR? No need for a debate this was just me making a statement.

SMTT

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Show_Me_The_Teeth said:
Never played around with a paintball gun before. But what I don't understand is how come this generation has been growing up on violence from video games to paintballing and be such pansies when it comes to the real thing like WAR? No need for a debate this was just me making a statement.

SMTT
are you taking the piss?
their are more wars going on right now than ever before!
I live in England and we have officially been at war with Ireland for years!
we are also looking likely to follow the yanks into Iraq.
and then their is the whole bin-laden thing.

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
I agree with SMTT. I cant see Americans sacrificing right now like they did in WWII. I mean that was a REAL war and everyone in America felt the effects (350,000 American deaths). If we have one guy die in Afghanistan the whole country goes into an uproar. We have become to fat and lazy for our own good! :veryangry:

-xenon

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
perhaps it could be something to do with in WW2 their was a good reason to fight - to stop the persucution of jews by Hitler.
now the reason is the USA have pissed off the east and now they want revenge - its not on the same scale, now is it?

SMTT has started a new thread for this conversation - war
so its back to the paintball talk!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Igot a spyder shutter adn i am about to put a mako storm trigger fram on it (full auto and Turbo) i play every saturday almost unorganized just me and like 15 of my firends

·
Registered
496 Posts
az tha kid said:
Igot a spyder shutter adn i am about to put a mako storm trigger fram on it (full auto and Turbo) i play every saturday almost unorganized just me and like 15 of my firends
I have a spyder shutter that I had as my first gun. It inspired my name on this site. I still use it for vandalism.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When i first got mine i woudl shoot transfers at night on the dside of a road i coudl hit them fro my local golf course near where my friends live a dog food factory would let out like 20 trucks in 30 minutes and i would light them all up

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.