Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, had no power for 12 hours. I scrambled this morning to add hot water to tanks already dropping below 70. I picked up a couple of Generators hooked them up and BAM! I was in buisness.... About 2 hours later I got all my power back...

Did your fish make it?

·
5,336 Posts
i am in montana... and the weather went from sunny, to a fuckin shitstorm in about 3 minutes, its now snailing (snow and hail) and the wind is just picking up... hopefully i dont loose power

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i am in montana... and the weather went from sunny, to a fuckin shitstorm in about 3 minutes, its now snailing (snow and hail) and the wind is just picking up... hopefully i dont loose power
yea,,, lots in the dark here

cross your fingers and get your Genny before the race....

hey your Caribe is HUGE,,, prob 8" or 9"

·
5,336 Posts

[/quote]
no idea what youre talkin about BUT i already have 2 generators at my disposal... and a pellet-stove that will heat my house to 95deg... that should keep the fish comfortable regardless....

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
Yeah guys I have heard it's pretty bad-My ex lives in Eatonville at the moment and she said they were having upward of 75 mile an hour gusts-Many without power-and roads destroyed by Water, trees,and wrecks!!!! Is this the case around them parts still?

·
5,336 Posts
I read somewhere you are from missoula, I am also... winds howling like hell.
[/quote]
no fuckin way... in missoula?! you shittin me? drop me a PM

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

[/quote]
no idea what youre talkin about BUT i already have 2 generators at my disposal... and a pellet-stove that will heat my house to 95deg... that should keep the fish comfortable regardless....
[/quote]

i'm mistaken w/your screen name...... was similar to someone that lived in the area here who gave me a caribe....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts