Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think my p's like star trek. I put in season one and noticed the 3 of them lined up watching it.

P's log, aquarium date 5.3
I have been relegated to the top of the tank after I lost an encounter with the other 2 p's. I recieved minor tail damage in the battle. I'm gonna hide behind the plants until night fall. Lets hope the god from outside the tank puts some stress relief in to heal my battle damage or I will go were no p has gone before.

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Wav to set the mood http://soundwavs.trekkieguy.com/soundfx/music02.wav

P's log aquarium date 7.8
I have fought many tough battles and my top fin got bit off. I don't know if this will be my last entry. I have taken refuge under some leaves in hopes that the others will attack eachother. With gods speed ,and hopes that my owners 75 gallon tank will cycle fast, I may survive.

Aquarium.....the final frontier... these are the voyages of the p, it's 10 year mission, to seek out new feeders and new tanks, TO BOLDLY GO WERE NO P HAS GONE BEFORE!

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
iwantapiranha said:
youre weird
[snapback]829238[/snapback]​
I just like to have a good time =). Imagination is a great thing my friend. Its makes the most mundane things seem intriguing.

Check out my website: www.azeral.homestead.com

Haven't updated it in a year but fun to the last.

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm gonna constantly update Captain P's log in this thread. If anyone else would like to add one feel free.

· Registered
3,275 Posts
What should I say about this?

If you are happy with the great Star Trek adventures your P's go through it's fine by me

But it is not a good thing that your P hopes that his owners 75 G aquarium will cycle fast
This should be done before putting the p's in there

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
jan said:
What should I say about this?

If you are happy with the great Star Trek adventures your P's go through it's fine by me :nod:

But it is not a good thing that your P hopes that his owners 75 G aquarium will cycle fast
This should be done before putting the p's in there :rasp:
[snapback]829849[/snapback]​
He's not in the 75 gallon, he's in a 12 gallon. The 75 gallon is being cycled currently with mollies.

· Danse Macabre!
9,834 Posts
That's pretty funny dude. You can greatly speed up the cycling process by putting some media from your cycled filter into the filter you have cycling.

You should also get some tiger barbs or some kind of dither fish for the 75 gallon if not for the sole reason that any star trek theme needs red shirts to kill off

· Captain P
2,678 Posts
elTwitcho said:
That's pretty funny dude. You can greatly speed up the cycling process by putting some media from your cycled filter into the filter you have cycling.

You should also get some tiger barbs or some kind of dither fish for the 75 gallon if not for the sole reason that any star trek theme needs red shirts to kill off

[snapback]829872[/snapback]​
I added gravel from the 12 into the media containers on the 75. I also added a statue from the 12 into the 75.

Captain P doesn't have a crew. He stands alone against the evil p's Fatass and Corporal Tweek.

1 - 20 of 211 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.