Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is ridiculous i feed my fish 3x a day and the one i have nicknamed jaws killed everything in the tank including 2 other rbp's 1/2" smaller than him......grrrrr he's staying by himself and not ....moving into the new tank......damn fish

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Looks like you got a psycho

I just don't understand though, eveyone always wants the most agressive, bloodthirsty piranha in the galaxy, and you have one of them but are not happy with it?

·
Registered
855 Posts
if you dont want him ill take him off your hands bet he wont kill my reds

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
Judazzz said:
Looks like you got a psycho

I just don't understand though, eveyone always wants the most agressive, bloodthirsty piranha in the galaxy, and you have one of them but are not happy with it?
[snapback]846027[/snapback]​
I've never understood that either, why anyone would want the most aggressive fish possible for anything but a species tank. My rhom is aggressive and I like that about him, but only because it makes him very interactive and interested in what's going on outside the tank. My reds let exodons live with them, and don't fight too badly, and quite frankly I'm glad of that fact.

·
2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
4,533 Posts
FormulatedFire said:
this is ridiculous i feed my fish 3x a day and the one i have nicknamed jaws killed everything in the tank including 2 other rbp's 1/2" smaller than him......grrrrr he's staying by himself and not ....moving into the new tank......damn fish

[snapback]846018[/snapback]​
If you dont want him give him away to a P-Fury member...........

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
i've recently been down that road myself. my tern had to be de-shoaled. i love his aggression and "i'll take you all" attitude; i just love it more when he's in his own tank and not trying to fight and eat my other pygos.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i've got a 50 g cycling as of tonight.....and i'm leary about getting another shoal cuz i dont want the money to go down the drain.....i'm gonna keep jaws seperate...but i found a fish store that has really nice reds bout 6"-7" for $20.....was thinking bout getting 3 for the 50 what u guys think....they also had black piranhas are these better or are they not shoal friendly either?....they were only $15

1 - 11 of 11 Posts