Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My gf won't buy p food! She's at the store right now, so I said "Hun would you buy us a pound of cocktail shrimp for dinner" and she AGREED!. Bahgahahahahahhahahah I'm sneaking a lot of it into my tanks

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
When she found out what you've done, she'll be having fish for dinner, your fish.

·
Slim Diggler
1,946 Posts
I feed mine strictly beefheart and have been for about 5 months. Is that bad? How cheap is shrimp?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
yes, strictly beefheart is a bad thing. use it sparingly as a treat. you want to switch over to fish mainly. check out what's on sale in the frozen fish section of your grocery store. you can get six months of catfish for about eight bucks. any raw frozen fish will work and be safer for your piranhas tiny digestive systems.

·
Slim Diggler
1,946 Posts
dutchfrompredator said:
yes, strictly beefheart is a bad thing. use it sparingly as a treat. you want to switch over to fish mainly. check out what's on sale in the frozen fish section of your grocery store. you can get six months of catfish for about eight bucks. any raw frozen fish will work and be safer for your piranhas tiny digestive systems.
[snapback]884531[/snapback]​
So just feed them any kind of fish? If they have been eatin beefheart for so long what if they dont eat it? I feed my fish beefheart every night before I go to bed. And they always eat it. How do I feed the fish to them? Do I freeze it and then thaw it out to feed it to them or just let it chill in my fridge for awhile.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts