Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
update: I can say that it works realy well. No problems, no fights.

· Registered
1,693 Posts
dude, you have got one of the nicest tanks/fish/shoals i've seen. congrats on that. it's so cool. would asking for a video of them demolishing a large feeder be too forward i wonder?
you may only be able to get redbellys over there but yours are so clean......they're perfect looking natt's and you should be proud of those bruisers. they look like they can wreck shop!!!!!!

· Registered
417 Posts
I've seen many zoos and public aquariums offering such attractions as overstocked pygocentrus tanks. I can only hypothesize that the fish are so worried about another fish attacking while their guard is down start a fight.

Just make sure you have plenty of filtration, and all should go well. I will warn you, in my experience with overstocking, if they do start to fight, they will usually all gang up on one. You might not even realize that there is one missing for a while!

Congrats on the success of this project.

· Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
FootClanSkates said:
I've seen many zoos and public aquariums offering such attractions as overstocked pygocentrus tanks. I can only hypothesize that the fish are so worried about another fish attacking while their guard is down start a fight.

Just make sure you have plenty of filtration, and all should go well. I will warn you, in my experience with overstocking, if they do start to fight, they will usually all gang up on one. You might not even realize that there is one missing for a while!

Congrats on the success of this project.
[snapback]860413[/snapback]​
My filtersystem pumps 500 G/h.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.