Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
thanks judazz for adding the pics for me they look really good and i have now finally after 3 yrs of p keeping and 2yrs of going on forums able to get my pics on the net .
the tank decor has changed a sml bit i have removed the rocks from the corner and added 1 long thin rock on the base of the driftwood and moved the large plant next to the rock tonight after doing water change
also the 2 largest reds were sold last week to make room for my piraya but it has gave the smaller reds a new lease of life
dixon

·
Registered
624 Posts
Nice tank, i wish i could post pics, but i don't have a digital camera or the knowledge to post them. Oh Hum . One day.
Ta.

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
hello dazza,
well i have a digi cam but posting is beyond me but judazz did an exellent job .
see if you can lend a digi cam and someone will host them for you nick has a pic of my piraya which you seen on fishpost hosted on the piranhaclub uk website
and thanks
dixon

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
well my reds have never messed with him and he has been living with reds for @1 1/2 years but the piraya had a go at its tail because it has taken over the plecs spot in the tank but nothing major
dixon

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
nice piraya
and i like that bogwood..nice set-up

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
i got a good price for thet bogwood it should have been $30 + but i got it for $15 .ive got loads of large pieces so iust i just change them every now and them but this one has been in a while as i like it alot its mopami wood or something like that spelling it still leaking tannins though after @ 4 months it over 2' long
dixon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts