Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone on here hunt or fish?. I am an avid hunter out here in Colorado. Just wondering if I had any fellow hunters on PFury.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I dont hunt, but I do like to fish. Only get to do it in the summer though..

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,328 Posts
....i fish...everything from saltwater to freshwater to girls
....i also hunt, not big game hunting, just little game hunting you...you know, like squirrels, birds, empty beer bottles/cans, cars, stop signs, etc....

·
Registered
389 Posts
I hunt every animal that has a season I can....and even some aniomals without seasons like woodchuck and pidgeon....now thats good eatin

i also fish but have taken a break from that since its not readily available around me in college

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
*Insert Innes' animal cruilty rant here*

you sick evil people

·
Registered
698 Posts
"Was moose hunting this past fall"

How dare you shoot at Bullwinkle! Hope Rocky bites your tree nuts!

I love fishing, do it often as I can, not much else in life that is as enjoyable as that! Well, maybe booze and women, not necessarily in thta order.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
What about that evil f*cker from Monty Python's Search for the Holy Grail: that was one bunny from hell...
And if hunting's was banned, the legendary Elmer Fudd ("shhht, be vewy, vewy qwiet, I'm hunting whabbits, hehehehehehe", lol) wouldn't exist...... Just think of that for a moment.

·
Registered
450 Posts
I hunt deer every year with a rifle and I hunt elk with a Bow,I love fishing for salmon and stealhead and big cats

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I'm a big fisherman. Check my avatar. I'm a big Salmon fisherman but I also do steelhead, bass, trout, catfish, shad, bluegill, whatever's clever.

My big fish: 52 lb salmon, 20 lb. 8 oz Channel Cat (Avatar), 8.5 lb Northern Strain Largemouth, 6 lb Rainbow Trout, uhm 12" bluegill.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,328 Posts
Lyle said:
My big fish: 52 lb salmon, 20 lb. 8 oz Channel Cat (Avatar), 8.5 lb Northern Strain Largemouth, 6 lb Rainbow Trout, uhm 12" bluegill.
....hehe...my big fish.....
*no futher comments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.