Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was just wondering what other forums you guys are on as well as this one... I have to admit that this is the best P forum i have found on the NET :D
what other sites do you guys find interesting
...I found this site from a member on Aquatiqterrors.com that told me about this...you guys should check out that site it has some really good people there that know alot about there stuff... there is talk about P's there as well but not as much as waht goes on here...If your in to cichlids and all other types of aggresors then i suggest you go check it out
...I dont think anyone has come across a better P forum than this have they? :D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I am a very active member at www.predatoryfish.net, I enjoy bouncing back and forth between there and here. I feel you get the best knowledge from hearing from the most amount of people possible. I recognize a bunch of members from pfish here:D

Mark

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
I like the admins from AquatiqTerrors. They rock and I will be doing a banner exchange with them very soon.

I think that every board is good to hang out on for different reasons.

Predatoryfish.net offers over 3000 people so if you want a large audience, and an established site, that is a place to post some things.

PF.com offers (for now) a much smaller and tighter knit community where the users can take an active part in shaping the direction of the site and its content. So if this is what you are looking for, this is the place to post also.

It really works out for everyone. In addition, we are moving away from the message board format that so many other people have and are going to provide great services that extend beyond a simple forum. So stay tuned..

PF.com appreciates everyone's support.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I post at a couple of them: aquatiq terror, pfish (mostly read the stuff there but haven't found a reason to post), there are a couple forums that I post at regularly: AUSPETS and FISHFORUM both these are linked at opefe. They have people asking questions about piranhas and I give them answers when I can. Also recommend that they come here through email
. Yah I seen you there at Aquatiq SnowCichlid :nod:

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I go to a number of other boards as well:
- www.fishpost.com
- predatoryfish.net

And I used to go to the old eZboard (the one were Innes got banned lately: dumbasses, to fire one of the very few active members) and www.piranha-info.com, but that one mysteriously closed down for reasons unknown to me. And besides that, I signed up to the board at www.planetcatfish.com, but never posted there (yet)...

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
im originaly from www.piranha.org and moved to pred fish with everyone else when it went down. i was a litle late to find pred-fish and have ben on it for a bit now. i think this is my new home tho :rockin:

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I am also at pred fish - but not all that much
and I used to be at piranha in general on ezboard - but I just got banned

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
KenCo was my buddy when piranha.org was up. it went down and i havent heard of him since.he seemed like a nice guy....

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
join piranha in general!
:laugh:

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
MAD piranhas said:
This is the only board I visit, it just seems friendlier then most.
I have to agree on that point. i have used a couple of boards suh as kencofish's ez board, but innes and myself both know that site went down the toilet.(funny thing is he finally got rid of the pop up ads, a little late though) I have stoped at fishpost.com, nice, but not many members right now. aquatic terrors, I don't like the attitude of some of the members, they seem quick to bash people. predatory fish is big, you get lots of responces quick there, but I have to say I like paranha-fury the most.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
luva40 said:
I spend most of my time here, but also boxerworld.

-Kevin-
is boxerworld - men in pants?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.