Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wndering what kinds of other pets everyone has. I have a male brendal Boxer and a female fawn + white Boxer. I used to have to Red Tailed Boas and a couple of lizards. My 55g is home to 12 mixed barbs, 2 bala sharks, 2 plecos, and maybe some small cats soon. Let my wife and kids pick them out. I am going to stud my male Boxer this spring with my sisters female and I will take pick of the litter.

-Kevin-

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I have:

tank 1
*a spotted salamander

tank 2
*a small albino frog
*a fire belly newt
*4X neon tetras

tank3
*a goldfish
*an axolotl

tank 4
*piranhas - red bellys
*severum

tank 5
*severum
*a toad
*4X hoplo catfish
*commen pleco

tank 6
*2Xoddessa barbs
*3X tiger barbs
*a black widow tetra
*3X plattys
*2X bronze coris
*a salvini

and a box of crickets!

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
At the moment, all I have is my piranha tank. I used to have a budgie, which was very tame and lovable, but drove me mad with his hobby: trying to outcompete the radio decibel-wise. The poor thing died of prostate cancer a couple of years ago

Furthermore, I (well, my parents) had a collie, which we had to put down, because he started to bite people.
And I had a cat, but had to give him away, because I couldn't take him with me when I had to move.

So in short, I wasn't very lucky with pets until now...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Aside from the 9 RBP's and Plecos in three tanks, I have a Beagle named Bones. I will be adding another 10 RBP's a soon as I can get Pedro on the phone. I'm also considering a terrarium stocked with Pioson dart frogs. :rockin: :rockin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.