Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put in my two oscars in with my p's, one tiger oscar about 5 inches, and an albino about 3 inches. My p's are all about 3-4 inches, and they frickin took the albino to the graveyard immediately. He was a candy assed non eating little poo, so I wasn't real sad, they seem to leave the bigger one alone, as he chases them around all day, just wondering if anyone else has any oscars getting smoked stories.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
nothing new its quite simple piranha + other fish in same tank= food eventually

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
thoroughbred said:
nothing new its quite simple piranha + other fish in same tank= food eventually
pretty much

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
i had 9 RBP and one oscar it was all fine, but after 2 week my dad found the head of the oscar floating around at the surface

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Vampor said:
i had 9 RBP and one oscar it was all fine, but after 2 week my dad found the head of the oscar floating around at the surface
Doh! Yup fish food indeed. well, over time. You will lack on feeding them, or they just get hungry, and boom, fish food!

·
Registered
328 Posts
my 7 inch oscar got eaten by my four reds. it happen about threee days ago. my reds are from 4-6inches. the oscar was half eaten when i found him....... i was sad.

·
4,277 Posts
RAZORTEETH said:
tell you what get you a 14" oscar and watch how the roles are reversed
lol id rather see 14" oscar vs 14" rhom u tell me the outcome sunshine lol

·
Registered
384 Posts
Like I said 14" oscar against his 4" or5" p's make the playing field even
and again teeth no teeth I will go with the oscar

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
scrapedogg said:
I put in my two oscars in with my p's, one tiger oscar about 5 inches, and an albino about 3 inches. My p's are all about 3-4 inches, and they frickin took the albino to the graveyard immediately. He was a candy assed non eating little poo, so I wasn't real sad, they seem to leave the bigger one alone, as he chases them around all day, just wondering if anyone else has any oscars getting smoked stories.

·
4,277 Posts
14" oscar against 14"p=dead oscar
14"oscar against 4-5 5"p's not fair but oscar will be stressed and may dies eventually

now if u said 14" rd or midas or dovii then id lean to the cichlid

·
Registered
873 Posts
i had an emergency situation where I had two 7-8" Oscars living in a 55 with my two 7-8" and one 9" cariba in a 55 for a couple of months. at first the caribas owned the oscars, but the oscars eventually dug a nest, and kept the caribas at bay.

the caribas are in their own 75 gal now, and the oscars are their downstairs neighbors in the origional 55 (soon to be another 75).

~Will.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I cant actually say my oscar got eatten by my Ps, but close to it. My 2 Pirayas did a number on my OScar. HE lived with them for 1 month until one day I seen the oscar had a mean wound to the stomch area. Oscar ate food normaly but digested food cam out of its guts. So instead of making it suffer a slow and painful death, I fed it to my Caribas..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts