• Let Mickey Finish the Job

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You're a cruel insensitive jack-ass

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
I agree. Sell him to somebody or put him in another tank. Unless you just really don't like the little guy and you want him to die.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
He's not in the tank with the black. And as for growing up I was asking for opinions. I wasn't putting him in to have him killed. I wanted to see how aggressive my rhom had gotten. Once I saw he was very aggressive the experiment is over, the oscar is still alive and secluded from all piranha's. I'm very mature for my age bracket, and to be told to grow up when people are feeding live mice to piranha's seems a little hypocritical. I put this poll up to see what you all had to say, and if I took myself too seriously I would not have placed option number 3 in the poll. The oscar is still alive and I'm naming him George after the movie Snatch. He'll heal and all will be well, just don't criticize me when I've seen time times worse putting a live mice to be picked apart and my rhom only struck hard at the oscars fins. Anyway, pure experiment that ended before any life was taken.

·
Registered
496 Posts
blturner70 said:
Grow up rosecityrhom, nice comment from a moderator, remind me not to post any serious comments or questions here. ???
I was being serious. Don't feel insulted by my comment, It's not the reaction I was searching for when I posted it. Post all your questions here. That was a low blow what you said. If you need to address this, address it in pm, and not on the board.

Thanks,
Jeff

·
Registered
105 Posts
You should keep him, Sell him back to LFS, or trade him in for another piranha or something at an LFS. This way you aren't wasting your money.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just don't appreciate being attacked. I was not offended by what you had to say hydro. I see you all the time posting in predatory.net and think you have valuable information to be shared. After I posted a response I noticed the person who said it is new and only has one post. Not to say his opinion isn't worth anything, just doesn't understand that to get people to listen an insult is the worst way to go about it. Insults lead to a shut off form of communication and often violence. I raise myself above those standards and choose to simply defend my actions as best I can. Just didn't think Mickey would be so defensive of his territory already. He's only 4 inches and just got him a few days ago. Especially when all I've heard is how disappointed people are with young rhoms as being shy and timid. Good times! No worries. I was hoping someone would get a good laugh out of the insensitive jack-ass thing:D

·
Registered
496 Posts
rosecityrhom said:
I just don't appreciate being attacked. I was not offended by what you had to say hydro. I see you all the time posting in predatory.net and think you have valuable information to be shared. After I posted a response I noticed the person who said it is new and only has one post. Not to say his opinion isn't worth anything, just doesn't understand that to get people to listen an insult is the worst way to go about it. Insults lead to a shut off form of communication and often violence. I raise myself above those standards and choose to simply defend my actions as best I can. Just didn't think Mickey would be so defensive of his territory already. He's only 4 inches and just got him a few days ago. Especially when all I've heard is how disappointed people are with young rhoms as being shy and timid. Good times! No worries. I was hoping someone would get a good laugh out of the insensitive jack-ass thing:D
No, those comments weren't directed towards you. They were towards blturner.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am not insulted HS, what type of reaction were you searching for? I am to blame I guess because I should not have even bothered to respond to this thread, "if you cant say anything nice then dont say anything at all."

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm sorry if this has become a heated discussion which I did not intend it to be. I thought the poll would be kind of fun to see people's opinions, but it seems I have opened a can of worms here. I apologize for offending anyone, all I was hoping to do was test out the personality of my rhom and what I learned was he's already become very defensive of his territory, as I had plenty of feeder swimming around which he paid no attention to and went straight for the oscar. I took him out of the tank very quick and he's safe now so no one has to feel like he's still in danger. He's not injured even, all that was done is nipping at his fins which you piranha lovers know as well as I do will heal within a few weeks. Again I apologize for upsetting anyone, this was not my intent.

·
Registered
259 Posts
just for future reference, but a disclaimer on your post highlighting that it is of a graphic nature and not for sensitive viewers/readers. I say it's your fish. Do what you want man. Don't take anyone's comment to heart. :rockin:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts