Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm moving in a month and I had all my aquarium plans set up! 125 for p's, 55 for native tank, 20L with mollies and gouramis and a 5 hex for a couple of pea puffers... Then when me and my girlfriend went to the lfs to get my baby ps, she wanted an oscar... so I got him and now I'm trying to figure out how to work in some ciclids!!!
There's just too many fish and not enough room for tanks... Maybe I should get a job at the Shedd aquarium here...

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
rday said:
I'm moving in a month and I had all my aquarium plans set up! 125 for p's, 55 for native tank, 20L with mollies and gouramis and a 5 hex for a couple of pea puffers... Then when me and my girlfriend went to the lfs to get my baby ps, she wanted an oscar... so I got him and now I'm trying to figure out how to work in some ciclids!!!
There's just too many fish and not enough room for tanks... Maybe I should get a job at the Shedd aquarium here...
take him back to the store,trade him in ..and tell you gf that it ded...hahaha..

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
goldfishkiller said:
add'em to the piranha tank lol
I agree see if it can live with the piranhas, or you will have to put it in the 55 or take it back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts