Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2,882 Posts
My O does this from time to time, i check the parameters and their fine, i do a water hange and increase the amount of oxygen going into the tank and he brightens up. This might not be the case with your O so wait untill other people reply before you act

2,117 Posts
did he eat a big meal before this happened? cause i've noticed when mine gorges himself he lies around looking sick for a few hours afterwards ( i try not to feed him that much but if just happens sometimes). It's like eating too much turkey at thanksgiving and then taking a nap.

3,843 Posts
:nod:

Oscars eat alot, really my cichlids are eating more than my P's are.
Pacus must eat sh*t loads, what all do you feed the Pacus?

· Registered
2,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
User said:
:nod:

Oscars eat alot, really my cichlids are eating more than my P's are.
Pacus must eat sh*t loads, what all do you feed the Pacus?
[snapback]861150[/snapback]​
im feeding pacus. fruits, veggies, pellets flakes. pinkies ( treats haha). crickets!! theyll eat anything that hits the water pretty much

· "Pygocentrus cariba"
11,249 Posts
Hmmm.........I have to say something is conspicuous about this whole situation. First you Oscar is dying with the name of the thread so people will feel sorry and enter. Then you are getting all kinds of attention. Now, you post that you are trying to sell the fish. Did anyone else notice that? Do you think "my Oscar is dying HELP!" was just a sales pitch to get us all in here?
~Taylor~

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.