Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey anyone have a copy oof this game? i used to hav it on my computer but lost it, and i cant find any websites to download it for free

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
that is game is so old..like ~silly said been playing that game since 3rd grade...i still remember that game.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
hey anyone have a copy oof this game? i used to hav it on my computer but lost it, and i cant find any websites to download it for free
Hey John,
I've got it on my computer as a zip file. Send me an email to [email protected] and I'll attach it and send it back to you.
Later, Bob.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I'm going to try just posting it here. See if you can open and use it. Save it to a file or your desktop and use Winzip to open it. Enjoy the old school.

Attachments

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
You f*cker. You know what you just did? I have to be up at 6am for classes. First day of classes! And you go and post a zip file to this? Now I'm going to be up all night playing the damn game!

EDIT: Oh snap! Didn't work for me! I guess I can go to sleep. (I just get two .bin files that don't do anything.)

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
all it has is 2 bin files. And thats WAY to small to be organ trail. No virus scans detected a virus so he must of just missed 99% of the files

·
ROCKINTIMBZ
6,551 Posts
memories...I still have the disc for it somewhere that came with my first computer back in like 94-95 hahaha

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
i beat in in about 30 minutes with no deaths except an oxen. anyone else not able to make the hunting work? the animals fly across the screen too fast even if i turn the simulation speed down to slow under the options.

·
Wavy
12,078 Posts
i beat in in about 30 minutes with no deaths except an oxen. anyone else not able to make the hunting work? the animals fly across the screen too fast even if i turn the simulation speed down to slow under the options.
ye the hunting was ridiculous...but i got used to it..just waited for something big to come by...f*ck the rabbits and stuff lol..got an oxen or killed like 2 bears and i was set.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts