Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to my lfs to get some feeders and a new crayfish (ended up with 4
)
and when i was walking over to the register this 10g tank cuaght ny eye.
the sign on it said display only.and inside was a 8"rhom and a 10"ternetzi looking all cramped and pissed off.
they are illegal were i live so i guees somebody donated them.i wanted to take them home but they wouldent say anything about them.
hope they live

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
You shuld go back down and tell them they better seperate them and get them bigger tanks or they will try to kill each other.

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
piranha 13 said:
You shuld go back down and tell them they better seperate them and get them bigger tanks or they will try to kill each other.
they wouldent even admit to them bein p's

i gueed they dont want any trouble

·
Registered
316 Posts
Death in # said:
)
the sign on it said display only.and inside was a 8"rhom and a 10"ternetzi looking all cramped and pissed off.
they are illegal were i live so i guees somebody donated them.i wanted to take them home but they wouldent say anything about them.
hope they live
Fish Town???? Haha, i didnt realize you live in Queens too until i saw the post and couldnt think it was a coincidence that you saw the same exact tank in another store somewhere else. That tern is more like 6" and the rhom 6" also. I know the guy there fairly well and he knows i keep piranha for a while so look what he hooked me up, it was the biggest of the bunch. I actually told him he should seperate them, but he said they do fine, no fighting with a lot of decorations in the tank. Check out this post

http://www.piranha-fury.com/forum/pfury/in...&f=3&t=7234&hl=
Oh also BTW i believe the tank is a 20 gallon, 10 would be rediculous.

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
nycvr6 said:
Death in # said:
)
hope they live
Fish Town???? Haha, i didnt realize you live in Queens too until i saw the post and couldnt think it was a coincidence that you saw the same exact tank in another store somewhere else. That tern is more like 6" and the rhom 6" also. I know the guy there fairly well and he knows i keep piranha for a while so look what he hooked me up, it was the biggest of the bunch. I actually told him he should seperate them, but he said they do fine, no fighting with a lot of decorations in the tank. Check out this post

damn pfury is everywhere someone know someone i love members being so close lol dont ask im high lol

·
Registered
316 Posts
thoroughbred said:
damn pfury is everywhere someone know someone i love members being so close lol dont ask im high lol
Hahaha!! WTF..I need to get high right now to understand what the hell youre talking about. But you get a
anyway. haha

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
nycvr6 said:
Death in # said:
)
hope they live

were is fish town?????
the place i am talking about is on grand ave

·
Registered
316 Posts
Death in # said:
were is fish town?????
Hahaha, what the hell. What a coincidence. Fish Town is on Northern Blvd in the Flushing Bayside area. They also have a tank with a tern and rhom kinda jammed in there.

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
nycvr6 said:
Death in # said:
were is fish town?????
Hahaha, what the hell. What a coincidence. Fish Town is on Northern Blvd in the Flushing Bayside area. They also have a tank with a tern and rhom kinda jammed in there.
how is that fish store the ones by me (brooklyn border)really suck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts