Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
LionHart
13,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems like we're all pretty good at "Starting over" with all the different threads.
We can let each other really have it on a heated debate, and then in the next post, we're like "Good job!" to the same person we just hashed on.

That's pretty cool, and it shows intelligence and maturity.
I'm damn proud of us!

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
Ive noticed this too...I just dont like when people think they can be a tool to you and then expect you to like them five minutes later, which happens a lot. But yeah, me and Dawgz used to hate eachother, for example, but we get along fine now. I think that if youre willing to extend the olive branch, there is a very high chance it will get accepted around here.

·
LionHart
13,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, there's no room for having been treated like a "Tool."

It's cool though when ya can have heated debate and still respect the person enough to not let the energy of the disagreement from previous posts carry over to new ones.

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
I consider each thread like an opinion. And try not to hold each persons opinion on different subjects aganst them as a whole. That and reality is no one here's opinion is going to change my world in the least so theres no sense in keeping grudges.

I have way more important things in my life to worry about right now then some dudes opinion on a fish board.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
I consider each thread like an opinion. And try not to hold each persons opinion on different subjects aganst them as a whole. That and reality is no one here's opinion is going to change my world in the least so theres no sense in keeping grudges.

I have way more important things in my life to worry about right now then some dudes opinion on a fish board.
Exactly. No point to really hate people, you don't have to agree with them all the time but I do respect everyone's opinion. Even if it is wrong

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.