Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My lil gold spilo went on a rampage today...well in his book he did. A guppy and tiger barb have been sharing the tank w/ him for over 2 weeks, not anymore. And he's working on the big ass comet I have in there now, its 2x his size. I feed him regular non live food as well, I just like to see other fish in the tank w/ him. Heres whats left of the tiger barb, its not pretty anymore...like when jake lamotta kicks the sh*t outta that pretty guy in raging bull..anyone remember that...the announcer from the movie, saying that. Love that movie.

http://pictures.care2.com/view/2/198470635

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
Er.... Lots left!
usally if one keeps other fishes with Piranhas one usally makes sure they are AT LEAST the sam size as the piranha.
somtimes that dosent help either

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't care what size they are...i buy them knowing full well they are gonna die sooner or later. Like I said, I like other fish, temporary at that, in the tank. I bought the large comet last nite just to see how my P would react to it, and it was from a LFS that treats their feeders.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey markosaur..i agree w/ giovanni..you named your piranha pirre...what do you know besides which ass you will be f ing tonite?
pat your p on the back for me giovanni carnage rules

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Very uncalled for post gofish. You have managed to violate the only rule on this board with your very first post here.....treat other members with respect. Oh yeah, and you have managed to be the first person ever warned here....again, on your very first post. Not a good start.

I apologize for gofish on this post markosaur....

Xenon

·
Registered
5 Posts
now i got in trouble
i can apologize on my own behalf, thank you. Sorry if i ruffled your feathers there markosaur. i promise to be on my very best behaviour from now on

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
You dont have to be on your "best behavior here". Your "apology" is obviously a great way to portray sarcasm in a written message. Dont make any more stupid ass posts that have no point but to offend someone. Its not funny to anyone and all it does is make you look like a dumbass. Deal?

·
Registered
5 Posts
You got it chief. :
: and there's nothing wrong with namin a P, it was the name i was pokin fun at. but that was mean. so i'll simmer down.

·
Registered
5 Posts
my apology was completely heartfelt and sincere. i'm sorry if you feel it wasn;t. i said i would be good and i will be.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Thanks. Markosaur, are you from Europe....i presume his P's name is "unique" because he is from a different country.... :D

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
my piranhas are called Roy and Mildred
and they live with Bert the severum.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Hey that pic is lovely ... guess they dont wanna eat the fish's head caue they dont wanna be dumb and die from getting his brain ... LOL

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
SnowCichlid said:
Hey that pic is lovely ...
yeah, I just saw it, how minging was that?
and why would you take a photo of it?
strange, very strange. ???

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah, I just saw it, how minging was that?
and why would you take a photo of it?
what in the hell does minging mean? I can't answer you on that one w/ out knowing what that means. And why?, for your enjoyment, which I guess was not the case. To each his own, I am a lil strange though

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
minging = disgusting and horrible

1 - 18 of 18 Posts