Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok. my situation is that my half-sister, who has now flunked out of college, is moving back home. this means that i have to share the second floor of my house with her. well, the bitch picked the room with my fishtanks, and i have to move them to another room. the ten gallon has already been moved in there, but im at a loss for the 55g. and if i dont get it out of there, then she will kill them. i mean that literally, her biological father is scitzo. please help me!

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
get a big dog cage and keep her locked in the basement..............jk..............not really.

get a big rubbermaid tub from walmart and keep you fish in there while you move the 55 into another room.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks! i honesly never would have thought of that! ive mainly gust been fighting with psycho-bitch ever since she decided she wants my tv. over my dead body.

·
DOC#003162
14,969 Posts
o thoiught about moving this to the lounge but then youd get

a bunch of retarded aswnsers .

the only thing i can think of is try to get a few buddies

to help you move it, put the fish in buckets and covered

so they cant see much and dont stress, try to keep the temp

from fallin to low in there by keeping them in aheated room

if you can, and just get the tank moved and the water back

to temp as quickly as possible.

you could try talkin to your pop and see if reasoning would work

if theres an extra room not being used it would make much more

sense to have her move in that room

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they should be okay, but she had to have a room that had a door so she could feed her chain-smoking addictions, thats why she NEEDED that room... i went to wal-mart and got a big plastic tub thingy, if that ass would have waited for another 24 days, then it would have been simple. she even had the nerve to say she would kill them if i didnt get them out by wednesday, so i slapped the sh*t out of her, and she hasn't spoken to me since... but i think ill lock the door.

·
DOC#003162
14,969 Posts
lol, yeah after slappin her i wouldnt be

to suprised if those fish end up dead

you better keep that door locked a

looooooonnnnnng time

·
Registered
605 Posts
I don't understand what is goin on here. When my sister tries to pull sh*t like that, I pretty much punch her in the face.

One time she fucked my whole vaction up by bringing her sh*t bag boyfreind with her to FL with us and he gets mad and they pretty mcuh break up while they still have to be together for half the week and my parents decide to come home early.

I removed the lugnuts off her rear tires one time, and she hardly back out of the driveway before her day was fucked and she needed $800 in repairs to the body, tires, new shock mounts, ebrake cables replaced, new drums, etc.

Revenge is sweet. Karma is bullshit.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well, ive never did major damage to her car, but i have thrown a rotten deer hide, a dead raccoon, deer intestines (which i wrapped completely around the car), toilet paper, and a shitload of water. this was on an 11 degree night, so it wasnt going anywhere either. i did that because she never picked me up and i had to stay at school for an extra three hours. therefore, she spent 40$ on carwashes and an entire day getting all of that sh*t off of her car!

in case anyone is wondering, the fish are back in the tank, and aside from some missing scales, raddy fins, and a small case of ick on my foster-oscar, (given to me by a friend because he is the normal oscar out of a batch of 4 misc. ones that he bought.) everything is fine.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts