Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys heres an image of my RBP the very first day i took it home from the LFS ... notice that the eye isnt even there..I had to rescue him it was constantly being harrased by the other P's .. they even ate his eye :O

·
Registered
219 Posts
I now name thee, "Capt. Hook!" Cool P. Maybe the missing eye will regenerate :laugh:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL ... you guys crack me up ... the P is alot larger now than in that origonal pic ther i just thought i would show you guys that one.... its a reall kool looking P illl show you the pic of the other eye sometimes...its appears to have 2 pupils :O weird i know .... man i wish i had more room for more tnak s to make more diifferent P setups ... but dont we all ? ...

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kool i guess thats a good thing you could say then ... this guy is by himslef though casue when i got him he was constantly being picked on by others ... mybe when he gets bigger and fully adjusted i may introduce him to other members of his family

·
Registered
598 Posts
"Hey Ryan, Just wanted to say thanks for getting me booted off Aquatiqterrors"

(Active Pulse) This is not the board to be doing this type of posting on. If you got a problem use the PM. I'm a member of Aquatiq and I've never had a problem there as long as you respect the board. :
: :cool:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.