u never know it might grow back...

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thePACK said:
u never know it might grow back...
Yeah but it is its signiture, it is waht makes it unique
... also it does not seem to be affected by lighting at all, does not run if tanks goes from dark to light as well, and seems to be more active than most reds are in my ecxperience

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Damn ugly mother f...!

·
Registered
7,634 Posts
I think he's cool looking. By the way what size is he? I was wondering because it looks like his spots are fading.

Joe

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
cool also kinda spooky hell of a nice shot

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Genin said:
I think he's cool looking. By the way what size is he? I was wondering because it looks like his spots are fading.

Joe
thanks, I think it is rather unique looking too. It is now around 3 inches or so give or take, well soon enough more anyways. Very great personality as well, I love the little bugger

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Damn one eye, looks kinda cool, but i dont think he likes it much, i am glad to see it dosnt bother him to much, and it dose looks neet.

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Hey Snow, I have read others with one eyed p's that they keep the bad eye side next to the glass so they feel safer, is this the case with yours? Is he alone in the tank? If he is, he may not exhibit this behavior.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
grosse gurke said:
Hey Snow, I have read others with one eyed p's that they keep the bad eye side next to the glass so they feel safer, is this the case with yours? Is he alone in the tank? If he is, he may not exhibit this behavior.
HE is the only RBP in the tank but is not alone, he hangs out with my black widow, and of course likes to play with the pleco from time to time LOL
... it does show the blind side to the glass as well as it also shows its eyed side too. It does not seem to be afraid of its surroundings or even when i aproach the tank. The only time it shows a slight bit of fear is when i do water changes. It just hides inside its piece of wood then till im done

·
Registered
492 Posts
I feel bad, A one eyed retarded piranha, Can he move around like a normal piranha can or does he hit the glass sometimes? :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts