Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Neoplasia will be running Piranha Science for one week, while I take a break from Pfury and do some necessary work on OPEFE web site. I'll be reading but not posting as my time will be very limited with the amount of work I have to engage in.

Have fun all.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Have a great vacation Frank!!!
Choosing Neo to run PS was a good choice
Have fun and good luck with the site!!!

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
have a great break frank
see you soon.....

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
hastatus said:
while I take a break from Pfury and do some necessary work on OPEFE web site.
Wait a minute here. You call doing work on your site a VACATION?! Wow, you need to get out more there Frank.
I mean I could understand if you were taking a break from this site to do work on yours...but calling it a vacation?! Is PFury really work to you??
Aye yi yi. Poor guy. Nevertheless, dont stress too much over this vacation of yours and try to have fun

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Have a great vacation Frank!!!
Choosing Neo to run PS was a good choice
Have fun and good luck with the site!!!
Don't worry, he'll soon learn to regret it. Er wait that's me, I mean...aw crap.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Have fun Frank - and I'm looking forward to seeing the changes on OPEFE

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Have a great vacation Frank!

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
Ms_Nattereri Posted on Jul 12 2003, 02:19 PM Wait a minute here. You call doing work on your site a VACATION?! Wow, you need to get out more there Frank. I mean I could understand if you were taking a break from this site to do work on yours...but calling it a vacation?! Is PFury really work to you?? Aye yi yi. Poor guy. Nevertheless, dont stress too much over this vacation of yours and try to have fun.
Metaphors, my dear, metaphors. OPEFE is a vacation......I do alittle work, gives me a chance to catch up on reading..... Don't have to concern myself with hobbyist questions for a bit of time (not that I mind).....gives me a chance to recharge my brain and bring myself uptodate on what's new in pirana science. And work on projects long put on hold while I help out Mike with other matters concerning PFURY. Some of which you will all see soon.

Besides, I'm only gone for a week, just popped in on my day before I start, to answer this thread. Here I thought you of all people would miss me.

Death in #'s Posted on Jul 12 2003, 04:38 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
please dont go
It's just a week, thanks for the thought!

DiXoN Posted on Jul 12 2003, 03:22 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
enjoy frank and get yourself out to do a little fishing
dixon
And that is exactly, what I have been doing a lot of.....thanks:)

Neoplasia Posted on Jul 12 2003, 03:24 PM ...(RhomZilla @ Jul 12 2003, 02:12 AM)
Have a great vacation Frank!!! Choosing Neo to run PS was a good choice Have fun and good luck with the site!!!

Don't worry, he'll soon learn to regret it. Er wait that's me, I mean...aw crap.

pcrose Posted on Jul 13 2003, 01:35 AM
Have a great vacation Frank!
Thanks

Thank you to everyone for the nice remarks.....See you all soon. Like I said, I'll be reading.......no more flames or fights please.......wait till I get back so I don't miss anything.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
hastatus said:
Metaphors, my dear, metaphors. OPEFE is a vacation......I do alittle work, gives me a chance to catch up on reading..... Don't have to concern myself with hobbyist questions for a bit of time (not that I mind).....gives me a chance to recharge my brain and bring myself uptodate on what's new in pirana science. And work on projects long put on hold while I help out Mike with other matters concerning PFURY. Some of which you will all see soon.

Besides, I'm only gone for a week, just popped in on my day before I start, to answer this thread. Here I thought you of all people would miss me.
Man, why do you got to start using English terms on me. Its summer vacation [unlike OPEFE vacation, where you gotta read
]...time to forget everything Ive learned, temporarly, in the past 13 years of my schooling and relax. Then cram it all back in when college starts
Unless these things your helping Mike out with deal with the lounge... I might not see them as soon as you think...
Just kidding. Well hope all goes well...and dont over charge that brain too much...wouldnt want you to come out lookin' like Frankenstein or anything. Oh yeah and btw, youll be missed...Im sure we will get a lot of

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.