Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IM soooooooooooooooooooooo excited and nervous and happy im finally getting the rhom i always wanted...BUT...TIME IS GOING BY SOOOOOO SLOWLY

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Yeah that always happens when your waiting for something to arrive and when your there ready for it it isn't there waiting for you. But hopefully your Rhomb is waiting for you. Just remember to keep him ____!

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
congrats good luck.....
how many threads do i have to say this in related to the same fish?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah sorry ive posted alot of threads in the last couple days about this fish my apologies i am just so excited! and i really hope he is there waiting for me cuz that would suck i show up and then i have to wait longer
ill twitch out and kill someone at the airport lol not really but ill feel like doing it lmao UPDAYES WILL COME SOON! thanks for your help and patience everyone i really appreciate it :

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Good luck, hopefully your Rhom will get there waiting for you. Can't wait to see some pics.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
yeah sorry ive posted alot of threads in the last couple days about this fish my apologies i am just so excited! and i really hope he is there waiting for me cuz that would suck i show up and then i have to wait longer
ill twitch out and kill someone at the airport lol not really but ill feel like doing it lmao UPDAYES WILL COME SOON! thanks for your help and patience everyone i really appreciate it :
who cares, i was just razzing your chops m8te, good luck

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
dont apologize...you have no reason to, thats what this site is for, for us to help others such as yourself....im glad your happy, and you should be, thats one badass fish your getting bud.....goodluck on te drive home..KEEP HIM WARM

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
dont apologize...you have no reason to, thats what this site is for, for us to help others such as yourself....im glad your happy, and you should be, thats one badass fish your getting bud.....goodluck on te drive home..KEEP HIM WARM
[/quote]
yes smother him with love

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
good luck!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts