Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Girlfriend from High School showed up at my pub I work at tonight. I'm a waiter/bartender there. It's a happy pub kind of place. Anyway it has been about 10 years since I last talked to her. In that time she has become an relatively unsuccesful lawyer. I, on the other hand have put on 75 pounds and never finished school that's why I work at a pub. I was heading up to the table and 15 feet away I froze solid (I'm not sure if she saw my, I think maybe 60%) I turned around and went to only other guy I was working with and said man I'll cook I can not do that table. She was with friends one guy and another girl. They all came in seperate cars. My God i froze what would you guys have done?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,243 Posts
ya man... you should have just continued on with waiting that table. I mean, whats the worst that could of happened? You might have blown a chance to hook up again..!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should have... but I didn't, God knows I have to live with that too. Well, maybe I can hope she saw me and blew her off. What a mind remember-round. 60% chance I said. That gives me a 40% chance she will come back. I didn't need this!! LOL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,625 Posts
just tell her your working there part time intill you get done school. and ask her if she need the MEAT!! lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
lwrlevel said:
ya man... you should have just continued on with waiting that table. I mean, whats the worst that could of happened? You might have blown a chance to hook up again..!

[snapback]858039[/snapback]​
^shoulda done that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
761 Posts
What you should have done depends on different things...

This girl could have been your "first love" and made a huge impression in your life. If that were the case, then approaching her would naturally be difficult, being that you haven't seen/talked to her in 10 years.

If you would have approached her, what would you have said? Would you have acted as if she was a nobody to you, or would you have acted like you remember her and were happy to see her again? It all depends, you may want her to know you still care, you may not. Maybe you don't care, but if that were the case, I doubt you would have locked up as you did when you saw her.

Possibly you would like to talk to her and catch up on times. If that were the case, I think you should have said something to her while waiting on her table, but what you should have said all depends on what message you wanted to be conveyed to her.

Since you said nothing, I guess it doesn't really matter, but there's always the chance you'll see her again at your place of work or elsewhere. Maybe you should just figure out what you'd like to do if you were to ever see her again. If you know what you'd like to do, then next time there will be no hesitation...

But remember, if you would have talked to her (or decide to in the future), she may not want to talk to you, but who knows... Only way to find out is to try.
 

·
These colours don't run !
Joined
·
4,895 Posts
give her anal
 
G

·
It's always awkward encountering anybody you were close to a long time ago. Especially if your life has changed alot in that time.

If I were in your place, I would have probably done the same. But it is always interesting to talk to old friends and ex-girlfriends to find out what has happened to them and other mutual friends.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,586 Posts
Liquid said:
you should have dry humped the back of her head
[snapback]859084[/snapback]​
Always an icebreaker.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,586 Posts
Liquid said:
:laugh: hey you never know, could have got him laid..she could of been like "yeah baby, do me in my ear"
[snapback]859109[/snapback]​
Ladies love lobe.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
95 Posts
maybe you should lose 75 lbs and get a job that you're proud of. Easier said than done I know, but it's an elegant solution. Maybe her showing up was just a sign.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top