Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
As an individual born in, raised in, and now attending Auburn University--I have one thing to say:

Oklahoma you suck and did not belong in the Orange Bowl.

I don't care what the BCS says. That absolutely lackluster and half-assed performance backed by nothing but empty promises and trash talk was just abismal.

Auburn should have been there... they may not have won, but they wouldn't have lost by 36 points in the National Championship.

Say what you will--Auburn got ripped off this year. Period.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Auburn should have played. ACC is not better than the SEC. And this is coming from a Big Ten (OSU) fan. SEC every game is harder than Pac 10. USC might have hard a harder non conference schedule, but Auburn definately had a harder regular schedule and a tougher conference. SEC teams beat the sh(eye)t out of each other, just like Big Ten.

Auburn dominated VT,yes their let their guard down in the last 1:41. Dumb of Auburn to do. The best game would have been Auburn vs USC. Actually play some freaking defense.

Best was Cal getting dominated by Texas Tech. Pac 10 overrated. Yes one good team, USC, thats it.

Another bad thing about Oklahoma was Oklahoma State University. OSU stayed with them. Then during the bowl game, Ohio State completely dominated Oklahoma State, showing big 12 other than Texas is overrated.

The only thing good about last night's game was Ashlee Simpson getting booed off stage.

·
Go Bucks!
3,164 Posts
OU did not show up, but I also believe they should have been in the game. Auburn is a great team and taking nothing away from them, I just don't believe out of the three teams they should have been in the game.

You could tell before the game OU was in trouble by the way Stoops carried himself. Anytime you see a coach as tight as he was, their teams do not play well. They had pressure and were afraid to fail, so they failed.

Being an Ohio State Alumni, I saw this all the time with Michigan.

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
K Fizzly, do you know anything of a player named Archie Griffin? Or anything about college football? You can win more than one heisman, good luck though.

For the 6 years thing. You can redshirt a year, also get a medical red shirt for injuries. An old friend of mine, Michael Munoz redshirted b/c of injury and was at Tennessee for 5 years and will probably be in the draft this year.

Texas Michigan game was amazing. But I had to watch my Buckeyes destroy Oklahoma State University without our starting QB and at some times without a quaterback completely.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.