Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold this Ipod as I never opened and I was selling right After it was bought from a seller on ebay that sent me the wrong color. I never opened it at all. I sent it to a buyer in CA and I was emailed with"thanks for selling me a fake ipod." Now if it is a fake I am sending back the money via paypal asap. My question is, What do I do, I live in ohio and I have the sellers information afrom ebay and the live in New Mexico and I live in Ohio. I have the address and everything. What do I do? Do I call their local Police. Any Idea. Dont worry I Will send this Pfury persons money back Asap if it indeed is a fake and Im not being scammed. I have sold before but Only my items. This is a first and I didnt realize. I am telling P-fury because I feel like a fraud and I want to let everyone know im not. I wouldnt post on here if I did it on Purpose. I am going to school become a cop, this was my last intension.

What do I do after I send the money back to this seller. Right now i am working ongetting MY money back or another Ipod"Real" to send to this buyer

Sorry to the seller

I have contacted you by PM

·
Registered
8,930 Posts
i dont think you have anything to worry about. as you said, if you were guilty in knowing about the "fake" then why the f*ck would you post about it on here.lol

dont worry about it man. as long as you show some initiative in getting it all sorted out i highly doubt anyone can blame you.

i want to know what a "fake" ipod looks like.lol

·
5,336 Posts
so you never touched it after you received it? this is a tough one... if you have proof of purchasing it from another ebay member you should not have probs but... i dunno fo sho

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have Email Documentation of buying it from a seller and there name on ebay. I dont know what a fake I pod looks like, It is a clear case it came in and it looked like a ipod nano exactly but black, thats why i sold it, i didnt want to open it at all, I just saw it through the case. I was fooled also becasue without opening it I looked through the case and it looked exactly, and I mean exactley like the green one I bought but black, I hope im not getting scammed, I sold it to a newb

·
5,336 Posts
I have Email Documentation of buying it from a seller and there name on ebay. I dont know what a fake I pod looks like, It is a clear case it came in and it looked like a ipod nano exactly but black, thats why i sold it, i didnt want to open it at all, I just saw it through the case. I was fooled also becasue without opening it I looked through the case and it looked exactly, and I mean exactley like the green one I bought but black, I hope im not getting scammed, I sold it to a newb
the are attempting to take, and rape you for a free ipod would be my guess

·
Registered
8,930 Posts
i bought two ipod nanos this xmas. one for each of my parents. my dad's one was black, and sounds to me to be exactly what you got...
is this newb trying to f*ck you up the ass? it kind of sounds like it

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
he said he is going to send pics of what I sent him, I am going to look it over because I know the exact size, color and I also just bought a nano so Il be able to tell, I am kinda worried, but if I did send him a fake Il send him his money asap like i said before

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
he said he is going to send pics of what I sent him, I am going to look it over because I know the exact size, color and I also just bought a nano so Il be able to tell, I am kinda worried, but if I did send him a fake Il send him his money asap like i said before

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
my computer froze, sorry about the three same posts, The only thing i dont get is the case was exactley the same and the ipod and I dont know any other mp3 player that is the size of the 2nd gen nano. It is the newest ipod and I thought it was the only one of its sizer and shape

·
Oh, SNAP!
3,806 Posts
How do you know the guy you sold it to didn't switch it for a fake one?

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
you tell me. Did the packaging look fake to you? you never opened it. Well the only thing you can really do is have him send it back to you. and then once you get it back take it up with the person that sold it to you. Of course a refund would be in order once you receive the pod back.

I'm still confused why you didn't just try and swap it for the color you wanted to begin with at a store.

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Get it shipped back to you at your expense. Refund the money to the newb buyer with your apologies. Contact the original seller on ebay and inform him of the mess up and get a refund.
Just remember to have good communication with all parties involved. A lack of this really turns everything to sh*t.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts