Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 7 caribe at .5 inches coming this weekend. I will be putting them in my 140. What else should I put in there?

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
where did you order from feeder?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
yeah i would liek to know where as well...

those are some pretty small cariba...

if u add anymore P then u will eventually have to get rid of some, but i think an ass load of cariba would be sweet

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my lfs had one, and i asked him to order more for me. This guy used to be in the import business (and good friends with George) and can get almost any fish I want. He's more of a cichlid guy but he is always getting some interesting fish in. Last week he had a tank with araimpimas!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
damn that is very small..hoepfully your getting cariba and not reds....does cariba even have its humeral spot when that small??????

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I'd def go with a mixed Pygo tank. You have enough room, plus you'll have the benefit on seeing them grow.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Yah, i'm pretty sure they do display the humeral spot at that size. Anyways, sounds like an awesome deal... I've never heard of someone aquiring them at that size... congrats.

·
Registered
601 Posts
You could... I mean yes it's possible; though it's unlikely. The one person I know of (Idon't kow him, only of him) that has had success has a very intricate system he uses. Water conditions have to absolutely perfect and i'm sure he's got a ton of tricks up his sleeve. Jus play around with the conditions a little and who knows, you might hit the jackpot eventually. Good luck and if your successful... I'll buy em all.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Get 2 more Caribas, you won't regret
!

...9 will do great in your 140g for life!

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
i dont know what else to add its up to you really but i bet it will look nice with a good shoal of cariba in it

dixon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts