Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Ok!...First of Rule is rules, keep it real clean (NSFW)... for those of you still dont know what are the rules..here1

No pictures or direct URL links displaying nudity, sexually suggestive images, or gore.
* This goes for ALL IMAGES posted to the site (i.e. avatars, signatures, posted images, gallery images, etc.)
-Thong shots
-Nudity and near nudity
-Exposed backsides
-Exposed or partially covered breasts

Post a pic of female (for men) you think is hot, and post a pic of male (for girl) you think is hot..AGAIN keep it clean.

I'll go first.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
^^KOK I don't blame you one bit.
Now if we could just identify as to why more women don't stick around on pfury... if only we had some sort of a clue..

(well, I mean, other than the countless leg-humpers ^^^)

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Now if we could just identify as to why more women don't stick around on pfury... if only we had some sort of a clue..

are you trying to say all the woman in here dont come in the site cause of me??? I dont think so!

[/quote]

You know, if I say "countless", I am obviously not talking about any ONE person.

·
LeT gO mY EgGs GRoLL
8,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

are you trying to say all the woman in here dont come in the site cause of me??? I dont think so!

[/quote]

You know, if I say "countless", I am obviously not talking about any ONE person.
[/quote]

oh my bad!...sorry about misunderstood you...but that ONE person could be me.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.