Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cant wait till sunday, my bud is coming up from new orleans. He is bringing back some crawdads on ice to make some homemade gumbo
. I have 3 30 packs chilling in the fridge, another guy is bringing over some hypnotic. We are just going to sit around get trashed and watch tom brady crumble. Anyone else have anything planned?

· Registered
648 Posts
hmmmmm lets see, go to sleep, then listen to music while i sleep. then sleep some more, of course i used to sleep all the time, now i've turned into an insomniac so i'll just sleep.oh and animal planet, hahahaha no way if the crocodile dude is on, i hate watching dumn ass people. might watch the speed channel or comedy central.

· Breaki'n all day...
4,256 Posts
watching the game with my gf and all my roomates and drinking

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
ehhh.. probably chill out at friend's house or something with booze and food, or not, I don't really care that much

I think Pats will win unfortunately

· Registered
722 Posts
i have the best and most cost efficient way of celebrating the superbowl. . . hitch a ride to some other superbowl party. eat all of their food and drink all of their booze. ask the host if he could get you another beer. being a good host he will have to. steal his big lazy boy chair and chill till the game is over.

I would rather not see the patriots win. but may the best team win.

· Too tasty to give up.
6,754 Posts
Grimreaperman said:
now i've turned into an insomniac so i'll just sleep.
[snapback]874461[/snapback]​

· Registered
6,041 Posts
dwarfcat said:
I really dont care much about the game........I just hate tom brady so much. Its really just an excuse to drink and eat in excess and get rowdy wit the guys.
[snapback]874465[/snapback]​
the dude is so humble and so talented...i cant hate that guy...i dont like the patriots...bills next year thats final

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.