Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:salutes you: Marine.. Stay hard and Shoot to Kill..you may not be a ranger but i dont know any marine prayers and based on the fortitude you've displayed by standing up and saying "Send me to the front line to fight with my marine brothers"..I'd share a fox hole with You anyday. anyway i suck at saying prayers unless i hate you :laugh: so i dedicate this creed to you, it has giving me strength on many occasion when i needed it, and obviosly knowing you are about to enter a world unlike any i hope if any a few of these words might stick in the back of your head and give you strength in a time of need

Ranger Creed:
recognizeing that i volunteered as a Ranger, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession. i will always endeavor to uphold the prestege, honor, and high, "esprit de corps", of the Rangers.

acknowledging the fact that a Ranger is more elite soldier who arrives at the cutting edge of battle by land, sea, or air, i accept the fact that as a Ranger my country expects me to move further, faster, and fight harder than any other soldier.

Never will i fail my comrades. i will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong, and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the tasks whatever it may be. One hundred percent and then some.

galantly will i show the world that i am a specially selected and well trained soldier. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress, and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

energeticly will i meet the enemies of my country. i shall defeat them on the field of battle for i am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger/Option. i will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will i ever embarrass my country.

readily will i display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the Ranger objective and complete the mission though i be the lone surviver.

Give them Hell Marine Semper Fi !!!!

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,328 Posts
Wow
The Ranger creed..................sweet!

Quite motivating.
Sounds exactly like the creeds and values I was taught and trained by.
Makes me want to go and try for the Ranger school :nod:
Now I am not a religious man by nature, but I do find myself saying this prayer once in a while:

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

·
8,410 Posts
GIVE EM HELL!!!

Then come back!!!

We will all be praying for you and your brothers in arms

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Take care out there man....and SHOOT some Terorist asses

and here a little something i thought would help u on your way

This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

My rifle, without me is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless. I must fire my rifle true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...

My rifle and myself know that what counts in this war is not the rounds we fire, the noise of our burst, nor the smoke we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit...

My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weakness, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its sights , and its barrel. I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage. I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will...

Before God I swear this creed. My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country. We are the masters of our enemy. We are the saviors of my life.

So be it, until victory is America's and there is no enemy, but Peace

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Best of luck to you

Stay safe and come back ..

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,328 Posts
usmctowgnr said:
Hey Marine,

Been there, done that, you will do great and be safe.

Sgt Kirchmayer USMC
[snapback]843812[/snapback]​
OOhra Sgt!
I know I'll do just fine. I'm still a boot, so all the bootcamp stuff is still fresh in my head :laugh: .
Ladies and Gentlemen of P-Fury, I bid you adieu.
Thank you for the chuckles and laughs, as well as the knowledge. See you in a few months.

- Much thanks from a motivated Lance Corporal...Errr

EDIT: Why is this pinned?

·
Look into my eyes!
7,562 Posts
Seriousely...Kick some ass, and come back soon.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts