• Other (please state names)

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Innes is still the only post whore that will beat any of us any day. However, I think you left out Xenon and he has the most posts!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
p13 sh*t he just joined like 20 days ago and has something like 300 post.post slut

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Piranha 13 it goes to you. All of us have been whoring a little but even if you add all of us together it won't equal to Piranha 13.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
karen is close second the only place she post is lounge area.at least everybody else looks around

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
First off I do post in other sections but "The Lounge" however Im not about to go into a piranha discussion and talk like I know something about them, because I dont. Ive see what happens when you do its not a pretty sight. In other words, your correct I dont have piranha-its my brother who does, and my brother who brought me to the board. So with that said...I guess Im done!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Not allowed to say.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
First off, Im not here cause of Marco...I didnt even know him when I came. Second off- if your gonna try and play guessing games as to who my brother is, just know that hes older than me. With that said, later!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.