Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
13,105 Posts
Yeah, using a 10 gal for oddballs is asking for a lot. Those mini-puffers are sweet, though. There are some salt things that are weird and small but it's hard to maintain a healthy 10 gal (but lots of people do it).

· WWTCD?
8,963 Posts
Scorpions and tarantulas are for the most part overrated.

I don't think you're going to be fitting any vicious killers into a 10 g tank. However, if you want something cool, dwarf-puffers can be fun from what I've heard.

· Registered
18,153 Posts
You want killers? Go for a Funnel Web Spider or a Black Widow...

Seriously though: other than some dwarf cichlids or a puffer, there's not that much to choose from.
If I had a spare 10g to stock, I think I'd go with a S. American Leaf Fish, if it can live comfortable in a 10g, but I'm not sure about that...

· Registered
605 Posts
you could do poison dart frogs, thoese are awesome...but kinda not really killers. Dwarf puffers are awesome and some of the larger frogs might be able to be housed in a ten, and when they eat its pretty cool (i've seen a pacman eat a mouse). I'd stay away from spiders, they are boring for the most part and well, i hate them
, anyway, whateverone else says sounds good, let us know how it turns out!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.