Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was out of town today visiting my brother who is terminally ill and I had to help make the final arrangements. As sad as this is, I saw something odd while picking out his casket. I was led into a room with about 20 different caskets. In each display model was a small card with the features for that model. While reading each card I noticed the different warranties.

Now tell me! Who is going to know if the casket is in need of warranty work?

To get away from all the gloom, I visited every fish store in town. Most of them sucked but I found one gold mine tucked away. This place had everything! Not much for fish but they had some deals!!! Their tanks are super cheap as well as most everything else in the store. They had a 150 All Glass with the extras including stand for $469.00 and the guy said he would give me the gravel too if I took it home today. Now I wish I had held off on the 90. They are relocating the store and don't want to move the big stuff. Now I want to go back tomorrow. I would if it wasn't 250 miles from here. Well, maybe! I guess I'll be there for a funeral soon anyway.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks! It's his time though I guess. He's been fighting it for over a year now. Another odd thing is that I'm the youngest of ten and he's the oldest and we are the closest of all the kids for some reason.

·
Registered
496 Posts
You know the saying "every black cloud has a silver lineing."

Go get a tank and start a tank in his memory. A friend of mine got "in memory of Barbara Maple" engraved in a plaque on the stand of his 125. He has the tank in memory of his grandmother. I thought it was a good idea.

Sorry to hear about the bad luck though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.